Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Laundry Day

Oh, how I loathe laundry. It is a never-ending headache that no amount of lavender Downey will soothe. I generally prefer to put it off until it is absolutely necessary because every stitch of clothing I own is in the basket. I would happily go without, but I work in a hospital and they tend to get pissy if people show up naked. Sheesh.



I have gone through all of my normal undergarments. Then my back-ups. I have now officially moved on to the absolute last resorts. So this morning, under my hot boots and cute outfit, is a magenta bra, unmatching socks, and bright green underwear that read, "I only ride the BIG waves", across the ass (don't judge me, they were a gift).

And this morning as I was driving in, all I could think was, "please GOD don't let me get in an accident."

Because having to explain that to my co-workers makes me want to throw up a little.

Okay, a lot.

3 comments:

  1. LMAO! That NEVER happens at or house <---- thats a lie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started liking laundry more when we started taking turns every week. So now I only need to wash once a month. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to wash clothes for 5 people and 4 of them males who seem to think the only time to bring the laundry to the laundry room is on Sunday night because they need clean clothes for the week. Sucks really sucks.

    ReplyDelete